Artists across disciplines and around the globe are creating works in response to climate change and other environmental issues. Join a conversation examining the question: Can the arts communicate data and scientific evidence in ways that inspire advocacy or change attitudes and behaviors?
Followed by Sunday Supper, table-talk, and communal supper served family style.
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS:
- Ruth Little, associate director of Cape Farewell
- Miranda Massie, director of the Climate Museum
- Jacqui Patterson, director of the Environmental and Climate Justice Program, NAACP
- Laura Turner Seydel, chairperson of Captain Planet Foundation
- Moderated by Kari Fulton, award-winning environmental justice advocate and new media journalist
- Video welcome by Mary Robinson, former President of Ireland and current President of the Foundation/Chair of the Board of Trustees of the Mary Robinson Foundation for Climate Justice
Required. $25 general admission; $20 members, seniors, students. Price includes museum admission and Sunday Supper. Exhibition galleries open to attendees before program.